Skip to content
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Minor in Special Education. Liberty University, 2017, Summa Cum Laude
- Special Needs Ministry Leader at Covenant Fellowship Church of the Nazarene, 2017-Present
- Education Assistant within a Comprehensive Development Classroom, 2018
- Substitute teacher for grades Pre-K through 12 within the Wilson County School District, 2016-2017
- Intern at the Pregnancy Care Center for Crisis Counseling, 2017
- Member of : Psi Chi international Honors Society in Psychology, American Association of Christian Counseling.