Skip to content
- BCBA at Beacon Behavioral Consultants
- 3 years total experience working as a BCaBA in internships, graduate assistantships and Beacon.
- Specialty areas: Intellectual Disabilities, Aberrant Behavior
- Areas of work include in home and school counsulting using the principles of ABA
- Graduated with an undergrad degree in Rehabilitation Services and graduate degree in Applied Behavior Analysis from Southern Illinois University of Carbondale
- Member of Association for Behavior Analysis International & Tennessee Association for Behavior Analysis